- Our secure server software encrypts your card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, most banks either cover all the charges that result from the unauthorized use or may limit your liability to just $50.
- If your bank holds you liable, Micro-Tools will cover your liability up to $50 provided that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Micro-Tools.com while using the secure server.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and checks or money orders denominated in U.S. dollars as payment for orders.
There are two ways you can order from us without having to enter your complete credit card number on the Web:
- Paying by check or postal money order or wire transfer
You can select "pay by check" on the order form, and send us a personal check or money order in U.S. dollars for the amount of your order. PLEASE NOTE that currently we are only able to accept postal money orders denominated in U.S. dollars or checks denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Checks must have a valid nine-digit bank routing number (ABA code) micro-encoded on the bottom of the check. Paying by check does slow down your order somewhat, as we don't ship your order until your check is received. If you are in the United States, paying by personal check typically delays your order about eight to fourteen days.
- Calling in or faxing your card number
This will slow your order down as it requires much manual entry by our staff. Internet placed order are automatically processed with automatic tracking for you. Internet orders are even more secure as it even keep me and my staff from having access to your full credit card number.
- (800) 359-2878 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada)
- (707) 446-1120 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
- (707) 446-3319