Pliers - Wubbers, Chain Nose
Wubbers Chain Nose Classic Pliers are often the choice when working with smaller jump rings or in tighter places. The tips are narrow, yet the pliers are substantial. They can handle 12- to 28-gauge wire. Carefully hand-prepped so that the edges are silky smooth, these pliers help protect your light- to heavy-gauge wire and metal while you work it.
- 6.5” long with a 1.5mm wide jaw at the tip
- Jaws have atte finish which reduces slipping
- Hand-finished to prevent marring
- Can be used with any gauge wire, even 12 and 14 gauge
- Cushioned, green handles that fit perfectly and naturally; Smooth-action springs
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.