Pliers - Wubbers, Bent Chain Nose
Wubbers Classic Bent Nose Pliers are especially useful for working in tighter, harder-to-reach places. They provide extra support and stability when opening and closing jump rings. They are great for holding without blocking access to your work. These versatile pliers will work 12- to 28-gauge wire.
- Finish that holds tight and helps prevent marring
- 6.5” long and have a 1.8mm wide jaw at the tip
- Padded handles are comfortable and give plenty of leverage and control
- Can be used with any gauge wire, even 12 and 14 gauge
- Cushioned, green handles that fit perfectly and naturally; Smooth-action springs
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.