Pliers - Tronex Flat Nose - Short, Wide Smooth Jaw (Long Ergonomic Handles)
These flat nose pliers were developed specifically for our jewelry customers. The blades run flat the full length of the tool for grasping and bending along the entire blade. Because the tips are thinner, use caution when working with heavier gauge wire.
Download a Catalog covering this item HERE
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Wide Short Flat nose Pliers used in Jewelry Making
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 20 gauge and finer. Only use with soft metals (never use memory wire)
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.