Pliers - Tronex Stubby Flat Nose - Chain Maille (Long Hndl)
These short/stubby jaws keep your hands closer to your work which in turn gives you better control. The jaws are designed to be parallel while holding a 16 gauge jump ring. This helps eliminate the urge for the jump ring to want to squirt out of your plies while trying to hold it. This also allows for maximum surface contact with the jump ring again giving you better control and griping. With all of these benefits, your hand will be far less fatigued and your rings will have much less wear and tear from the pliers.This model features long ergo grip handles with super comfortable cushion grips.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Stubby Flat nose Pliers used in Chain Maille
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)