Hammer, Whaley Sliding
ATTENTION METALSMITHS… Need to move metal in a very careful and precise way? Now it’s easier with the NEW Whaley Sliding Hammer. This revolutionary tool has a slender, hollow hammer head which holds a long punch that slides back and forth within the hammer head. Great for stone setting, channel setting, riveting, repoussé, texturing, chasing and more.
- Patent Pending.
- Punch stays aligned within the hammer body which means each hammer strike is perfectly aligned for the next blow. No more guess work!
- Hammer force whether it’s gentle or extremely forceful can be felt and controlled by the hand.
- Can be used in any position-punches rotate and head swivels with ease.
- Includes 3 hardened stainless steel punches.
- Handle made of finished rosewood.
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.