Foredom K.5202 Deluxe Woodcarving Kit, 2 Handpieces with MAMH-2 Base Mount Motor Hanger, 115v
PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of our older universal motors – 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and Foredom's standard 39″ long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom's interchangeable handpieces.
2. C.SCT Speed Control: Offers the same electronics and smooth control as the C.FCT but in a much heavier, cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material. CSA listed. 7″ long, 5″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, 6 lb/2.7 kg packaged wt.
3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4″. It comes with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
4. H.28 Handpiece: This is also a collet style handpiece that comes supplied with 3/32″ and 1/8″ collets. It has a very slender design and tapered front grip that is only 1/2″ in diameter. It can be held in a “pencil grip” fashion for very close work in hard-to-reach places. The H.28 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
5. AKWK53 Accessory Kit 27-pc. assortment with 3/32″, 1/8″ and 1/4″ shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom- ScotchBrite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
6. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 Disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank’s congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve.
7. Flexible shaft grease
8. MAMH-2 Motor Hanger: Base Mount
SHIPPING METHOD: This item must ship via UPS. During the checkout process you may be offered Priority Mail but this item must ship via UPS. If you select Priority Mail, it will only slow down the process as we will have to change the shipping method after the fact and charge the difference. We have learned the hard way to not ship fragile or high value items via Priority Mail.,
Check Out The Foredom Tools Catalog
Foredom Kits and Their Components
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
1/3 hp TX Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath, TXR Plastic Foot Pedal Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXB Bench Mount Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath and EMX Plastic Table Top Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with 60” Square Drive Heavy Duty Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v
1/3 hp TXM Bench Mount Motor with Standard Shaft & Sheath and Built-in Dial Speed Control, 115v