Knew Concepts Precision Power Saw
Not just another electric powered saw...
List of features that distinguish it from all others:
- Pure vertical motion of the saw blade.Easily makes cuts that scroll saws can’t.
- Fail-safe.If the blade breaks,it instantly stops!The cable-drive cannot function unless the blade is complete. (you cannot push a rope).
- 2-1/2” stroke.Uses standard jewelers blades 8/0 to 8 (5-1/8” long). Adjustable stroke for thicker material.
- Hold down foot.Adjustable for material thickness. Reduces blade breakage, as part cannot lift.
- Carbide buttresses for blade.The blade is supported above and below the metal being cut. This prevents “bowing” of the blade, increasing blade life.
- Toggle link tensioning blade.Finger adjustable knurled nut at upper rear of frame.
- Blade tilts 45° each way.Table stays stable.
- Variable speed.Uses a Foredom CC series*foot control (not supplied). Speeds: ZERO to 160 STROKES PER MINUTE. The slower speeds allow the blade to dissipate heat, increasing life.
- Clamps to bench with two hand-knobs.Easily removable when finished.
- 8” deep throat.
Requires a Foredom CC series (old style, non TX, or R series) or compatible foot pedal.
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Knew Concepts 5” Mk.IV Heavy Duty Fret Saw With Lever Tension And Swivel Blade Clamps
Sale price $10830 $108.30 Save $5.70