Welding Glasses - Edge SW11-IR5 Dakura Wrap-Around Safety Glasses, Anti-Scratch, Non-Slip, UV 400, Military Grade
Edge Safety Eyewear
Edge’s ground-breaking technologies have forever changed the safety eyewear industry, and they continue to push the limits with what is possible!
Today, the safety eyewear revolution continues as Edge identifies new markets to serve. Edge’s focus on eye protection, coupled with the ability to design unique, high-tech, fashion-forward eyewear, has fueled the opportunity to bring safety eyewear from the professional workplace into the sporting and recreational industries as well--from work to play-- where an unexpected 63% of eye injuries were occurring. Alarmed by the statistic, the team at Edge jumped at the challenge to bring eye safety to these new markets, and the results have been well worth the effort!
- Designer Style: Exceptional designer eyewear that merges cutting-edge fashion and comfort with the highest level of safety standards. We believe making glasses that people like to wear keeps them safe, whether you're on the job or enjoying your free time.
- Flexible and Durable: Designed with cutting-edge materials to be flexible, durable and comfortable for extended daily wear. All Edge glasses undergo intense impact testing to ensure the highest level of performance even in treacherous conditions.
- Highest Safety Standards: Compliant with latest ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+2015 for eye & head protection, and Z87+ for high impact level standards. Also compliant with MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 - a military ballistic standard for intense ballistic velocities during combat.
- Lens Technology: True UV Protection - blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays (highest level of protection). Our Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) reduces visual distortion & eye fatigue. Dark green tinted IR5 Welding lenses filter medium levels of infrared light.
- Long Lasting Comfort: Our wrap-around frame provides extended peripheral view. The flexible frame provides durability and a comfortable fit. Straight temple arms eliminate pressure on head and temples.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.