Guillotine Shear, 6” by Pepetools
Thanks to innovative features and an intuitive design, this shear is a pleasure to use. Unlike other horizontal style units available on the market, the Pepetools 6 Shear features a perpendicular handle that allows the operator to maintain full control of the cutting process. In addition to the perpendicular handle, the unit also features a large 10 x 7 feeder table that doubles as a miter box. The miter box is laser engraved with lines to indicate when the included straight edge is at 0°, 15°, 30°, or 45°.
The blades are the heart of the machine, 6.25 in length allowing full 6 sheets to be cut. Each blade is manufactured from high grade tool steel, afterwards it is heat treated to 45-50HRC. Heat treatment is necessary to harden the material, ensuring a lifetime of use. The stationary blade is sharpened to correspond with the compound angle ground into the moving blade. Our proprietary method produces a set of blades that are good for up to 10,000 cuts.
On the receiving side of the unit there is a material stop. This stop can be adjusted to cut from as little as 1MM all the way up to 6 (152MM). The stop can be adjusted to ensure repeated cuts of consistent length.
- A2 tool steel blade, hardened and ground to 65HRC with a compound angle to increase torque while providing the cleanest cut on the market
- 6 wide blade, allows for sheet up to 6 in width to be cut.
- Repeatable adjustable backstop to cut consistent material lengths, perfect for forming cuffs, bangles, bracelets, and more.
- Small footprint, machined from solid carbon steel and mounted on an aircraft quality aluminum base.
- Black oxide finish, laser engraved miter table, and self lubricating o-lite bushings make for a tool that will last a lifetime.
- Proudly MADE IN USA