This cutter has a large oval head for strength and razor flush edges for precise cuts leaving almost no burr. This is a multi purpose tool, for making exceptionally flush cuts on thicker wire. Head width is .41” (10.5mm) at the widest point. Maximum cutting capacity is 14 AWG copper wire.
- Long Ergonomic Handle Length
- Razor Flush cutting edges hardened to HRC 63
- High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
- Made in the USA from high grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance.
- Recommended gauge usage: 16 gauge and finer Tips: 18 gauge and finer. (never use memory wire)
Download a Catalog
covering this item HERE