Knew Concepts Precision Power Saw
Not just another electric powered saw...
List of features that distinguish it from all others:
- Pure vertical motion of the saw blade.Easily makes cuts that scroll saws can’t.
- Fail-safe.If the blade breaks,it instantly stops!The cable-drive cannot function unless the blade is complete. (you cannot push a rope).
- 2-1/2” stroke.Uses standard jewelers blades 8/0 to 8 (5-1/8” long). Adjustable stroke for thicker material.
- Hold down foot.Adjustable for material thickness. Reduces blade breakage, as part cannot lift.
- Carbide buttresses for blade.The blade is supported above and below the metal being cut. This prevents “bowing” of the blade, increasing blade life.
- Toggle link tensioning blade.Finger adjustable knurled nut at upper rear of frame.
- Blade tilts 45° each way.Table stays stable.
- Variable speed.Uses a Foredom CC series*foot control (not supplied). Speeds: ZERO to 160 STROKES PER MINUTE. The slower speeds allow the blade to dissipate heat, increasing life.
- Clamps to bench with two hand-knobs.Easily removable when finished.
- 8” deep throat.
Requires a Foredom CC series (old style, non TX, or R series) or compatible foot pedal.
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.