Guillotine Shear, 6” by Pepetools
Pepetools Guillotine Shears allow you to cut sheet metal with straight edges, not curved or with burs. The blades are designed to do up to 10,000 cuts. The Perpendicular handle allows you to have full control over the machine while cutting. The 10 x 7 inch feeding table is laser engraved with 0°, 15°, 30°, or 45° angles which allows you to cut using common angles. There is an adjustable stop-guide on the back side you can set to allow for repeat cuts. Great for fabrication because the blade goes straight down cutting cleanly without deforming the metal, which means no more curling like a bench shear or hand shears will do.
- Cuts up to 16 gauge for gold, silver and copper only*
- Large 10” x 7” feeder table that doubles as a miter box. with 0°, 15°, 30°, or 45° angles laser-engraved onto it
- The 6.25 inch blades allow full 6 inch sheets to be cut.
- All steel construction; mounts to any work surface, Made in the USA
- Bench space requirements 11 1/2” W x 30 1/2” D (290mm x 775mm)