Orion 200i V3 Micro Pulse ARC Welder
Orion 200i Pulse Arc Welder - For those that want it all!
Whether an application requires high power welding needs or intricate, precise welds around precious components, the Orion 200i offers the most versatile, compact, and easy-to-use welding system.
Sunstone’s Orion 200i Welder Provides:
• A very small heat affected zone during weld
• Ability to easily position welds exactly where you need them
• The versatility of welding of very small, thin, and delicate metal parts
• A wide range of metals that can be welded
• Simple and easy to use touch screen interface
• High level of precision with microscope
• Consistency and repeatability
• A simplified repair process by eliminating soldering
• Quality welds
• Very low maintenance on machine
• Small compact size designed to fit on and around any work bench
Sunstone's Orion 200i boasts a power potential of up to 200 joules of pulse-arc weld energy. While powerful, the 200i is perfect for low power needs as well—yielding as little as 0.10 joules of energy. Even with such a large range in power, full control is maintained as the 200i is adjustable in 0.01 joule increments.
The 200i Welding System is packed with features to give you more control, more capability, and a simpler welding process. The 200i is the most advanced and capable micro TIG or Pulse Arc Welding system in the world. The 200i has the widest range of power options, the most advanced features, and the most customizable weld.
How Does it Work?
Electrical Energy – Plasma Discharge
Micro TIG/Pulse Arc welding uses electrical energy to create a plasma discharge. The high-temperature plasma, in turn, melts metal in a small spot. This process takes place in milliseconds. The process is clean and very controllable – perfect for intricate and minute welding applications on precious and non-precious metals!. Filler metal can also be added to build up joints and create strong and reliable weld “beads”, or weld seams.
Two in One Combo
The Orion is a Micro TIG (also known as Pulse-arc) welder and a capacitive discharge resistance welder in one. This combination of abilities allows for infinite creative possibilities. In its "Arc Mode" (micro TIG/pulse-arc welding), the can be used to perform permanent welds, add metal, and do a variety of other amazing and time-saving applications. In its "Tack Mode" (capacitive discharge resistance welding), the can be used to temporarily position parts before welding or soldering.
Basic Principle - How to use
- Attach The Grounding Clip
- Use the Specialized Microscope that is focused on the Welding Electrode Tip.
- Simply Touch the workpiece to the electrode and a weld is triggered.
- The Orion Welding system will Automatically adjust to your pressure and detect electrode liftoff.
- A Perfect Weld Every Time!
Orion 200i Micro TIG Welder Sample Videos
SHIPPING METHOD: This item must ship via UPS. During the checkout process you may be offered Priority Mail but this item must ship via UPS. If you select Priority Mail, it will only slow down the process as we will have to change the shipping method after the fact and charge the difference. We have learned the hard way to not ship fragile or high value items via Priority Mail.,
|Made In:||United States|
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor