Solder Pick, Platinum by Pepetools
This great new innovation by Pepetools will help make soldering Platinum easier than ever. The long, Rigid tungsten carbide tip comes to a sharp point thanks to an intricate and precise grinding process. The innovation doesn't stop with the tip, the machined aluminum handle is strategically engineered to dissipate the heat and keep your hand cool during soldering or welding processes. This pick has been tested to withstand direct contact of a flame produced be an acetylene Torch for over 5 minutes. During direct contact of heat to the carbide tip, the user will feel no residual heat on their hand.
- Tip melting point - 5,045 DegreeF (2,785 DegreeC)
- Tip operating length - 2.5
- Machined Aircraft grade aluminum - yellow anodized
- Ergonomic handle design - 4Diameter with 4.5of working length
- Overall size of assembled Carbide pick - 7
|Made In:||United States|