Cutters - Small Tapered Head - Semi Flush
These semi-flush cutters feature a small tapered head and high quality tool steel, with a mirror polished finish. The ergonomic molded two component soft comfort grips are made of ESD-safe dissipative material. They feature finger jam protection for safe operation in all settings, and soft touch tension return springs. Made in Germany by: Wiha Quality Tools, which offers a lifetime guarantee on most all of their tools. Rated for solid copper wire of 18 AWG or finer and provides a semi flush cut.
- Cutters drop-forged for an ideal material structure.
- Precise aligned cutting edges are additionally induction hardened at Approx. 64 degrees HRC.
- Two component non slip soft grip handle, ESD Safe Dissipative.
- Ergonomic grips, with soft comfort grip surface
- Precision machined with induction hardened cutting edges