These bevel cutters feature a slim oval head made of high quality tool steel, with a mirror polished finish. The ergonomic molded two component soft comfort grips are made of ESD-safe dissipative material, with molded in slip guards for added user protection. They feature finger jam protection for safe operation in all settings, and soft touch tension return springs. Made in Germany by: Wiha Quality Tools, which offers a lifetime guarantee on most all of their tools. Rated for solid copper wire of 15 AWG or finer and provides a beveled cut.
- Cutters drop-forged for an ideal material structure.
- Precise aligned cutting edges are additionally induction hardened at Approx. 64 degrees HRC.
- Two component non-slip soft grip handle, ESD Safe Dissipative.
- Ergonomic grips, with soft comfort grip surface
- Precision machined with induction hardened cutting edges