Cutters - Wide Oval Head - Carbide - Bevel
These bevel cutters feature a wide oval carbide head made of high quality tool steel, with a mirror polished finish. The ergonomic molded two component soft comfort grips are made of ESD-safe dissipative material, with molded in slip guards for added user protection. They feature finger jam protection for safe operation in all settings, and soft touch tension return springs. Made in Germany by: Wiha Quality Tools, which offers a lifetime guarantee on most all of their tools. Rated for solid copper wire of 14 AWG or finer and provides a beveled cut.
- Cutters drop-forged for an ideal material structure.
- Precise aligned carbide cutting edge.
- Two component non-slip soft grip handle, ESD Safe Dissipative.
- Ergonomic grips, with soft comfort grip surface
- Precision machined with induction hardened cutting edges
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.