Menda - Drinking Cup, Stainless Steel 16oz
The Menda 35890 Thermal Insulated Stainless Steel drinking cup is suitable for use at workstations where ESD senstive components are handled. The cup is a replacement for static generating drinking containers commonly found on workstations. The cup comes with Statfree G2 Conductive Rubber on the bottom for superior electrical properties.
- Thermal Industrial drinking cup can be used with hot or cold drinks
- ESD Cup is low charging and electrostatic charges will be removed to ground when picked up by a grounded operator
- Stainless Steel push-on lid with slide opening
- Replacement for static generating foam and plastic cups or bottles
- Statfree G2 Conductive Rubber has a resistance to ground of 10E3 - 10E5 ohms per ANSI ESD S7.1-1994
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.