Hex Combi Bl for Vario Handle ScrewDrvr, 2.5mm, 175mm
Wera Vario Series screwdrivers range is much greater to meet the requirements of specific areas of application and includes, double-ended blades, different handles, combination screwdrivers and ratchet handles. Wera Vario hand tools feature the Kraftform multi-component handle that fits the shape to the hand so the whole hand is in contact with the handle, erasing the physical stresses of screwdriving. Wera Black Point tip and hardening process guarantee a long service life and increased corrosion protection. Anti-roll protection at base of handle stops screwdrivers from rolling away at workplace. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features six mm hexagon blade for hexagon socket screws, 2.5, 2.5mm x 175mm blade
- The Wera Black Point tip provides a precise fit and optimized corrossion protection
- The Vario ratchet permits high-speed action without grip adjustments
- The Vario blades are made from high-grade bits material for extra service life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.