Hexagon, BlackLaser, Ball Hex Key 3/8” x 224mm L-key
Wera 950 SPKL BlackLaser Imperial Hex Keys are designed for a long service life and excellent surface protection. Wera’s unique vacuum ice-hardened process gives the necessary hardness for industrial applications. Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents the rounding of screws caused by sharp edges of conventional tools gradually wearing the screw head. Hex-Plus tools provide more surface contact transferring up to 20 percent more torque. Features ballpoint on long-arm of L-key to insert the tool quickly into screw and work at an angle in confined spaces. Wera’s non-wearing material ensures L-keys stay fixed even after frequent removal. Limited Life Time Warranty.
- Features Hex-Plus and ballpoint hexagon on long arm, 3/8” x 224mm L-key
- Each L-key is laser engraved with the size of each tool for easy locating
- With BlackLaser hardened blades for a long service life and high corrosion protection
- Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents rounding of screw recess and transfers up to 20percent more torque
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered