Series 1 840/1 Z ShtMtl Bit, Hexagon 3mm Head x ¼” Drive
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. The greater elasticity of tough viscous bits prevents premature breakages of the tip of the tool. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features Wera's tough viscous and Hex-Plus design, for hexagon socket screws, 3mm x ¼” drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives, with 25mm blade
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents rounding of screw recess and transfers up to 20percent more torque
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered