Series 1 853/1 TZ ACR Special Design Bit, PH 3, ¼” Drv
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. Made with the Torsion form for minimizing premature wear. The greater elasticity of tough viscous bits prevents premature breakages of the tip of the tool. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features Wera's tough viscous and torsion form design, for Phillips screws, PH 3 x ¼” Drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives, with 25mm blade
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Wera's Anti Cam-Out Ribs (ACR) are designed to prevent bits from slipping out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered