Series 1 867/1 Z ShtMtl Bit, TORX HF TX 40 Head x ¼” Drv
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. The greater elasticity of tough viscous bits prevents premature breakages of the tip of the tool. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features Wera's tough viscous and torsion form design, for TORX screws, TX 40 x ¼” drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives, with 25mm blade
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Wera's TORX HF profile has special geometry to keep TORX screws securely on the drive tip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered