Series 1 871/1 DC Dia coated Bit, TORQ-SET 10mm x ¼” Drv
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. Made with a diamond coated tip to prevent tool slippage while working. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features Diamond-coated design for TORQ-SET screws, 10mm x ¼” drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Wera's Mplus bits are designed for greater fracture torque providing a longer service life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered