Series 1 3840/1 TS Stainless Bit, Hexagon 5.5mm x ¼” Drv
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. Made from stainless steel minimizing extraneous rust.
- Features stainless steel design for hexagon socket screws with Hex-Plus, 5.5mm x ¼” drive
- For hexagon drives, suitable for ISO 1173 bit holders
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Wera's unique vacuum ice-hardened process gives the necessary hardness for industrial applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered