Series 1 851/1 J SpecialDesign Bit, Phillips PH 1, ¼” Drv
Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. The greater elasticity of tough viscous bits prevents premature breakages of the tip of the tool. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
- Features Wera's tough viscous design, for Phillips screws, PH 1 x ¼” Drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives, with 25mm blade
- For Fein, Bosch, Holz-Her, Metabo, and Lecurex hexagon drives
- Specifically optimised for Asian PH-screws
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered