High Leverage Concretors' Nippers
High Leverage Concretors' Nippers. To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll. Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass. High-leverage joint, minimising strain, even when thick binding wires are used. Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods. The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles. Cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC. High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
- To twist and cut thicker wire in one operation: fast, reliable and economical
- Very slim shape for tying submerged positioned steel rods
- Cutting capacity: binding wire up to max 45 mm dia
- Particularly high cutting capacity with minimum effort due to optimum transmission ratio
- High damping of the cutting stroke after cutting the binding wire, which reduces strain on tendons and muscles