Beadsmith Bail Making Pliers Set 1
Our Beadsmith, Bail Making Plier Set 1 includes 4 pair of non-graduated cylinders rainging in size from 1.5mm to 9mm. These come in a leatherette case.
- PL12 Pliers - This pliers features 1.5 and 2mm non-graduated cylinders which create perfect loops every time! It is the perfect size for constructing coil ends and connectors to finish necklaces made with leather or other types of cord. Quality lap joint construction with double-leaf springs to reduce hand fatigue. 1.5 & 2mm
- PL35 Pliers - Create bails by wrapping connectors, filigree, or sheet metal. Non-graduated cylinders create perfect loops. Spring-action reduces hand fatigue. 3.5 & 5.5mm
- PL42 Pliers - These pliers can be used to create bails by wrapping connectors, filigree or sheet metal. The non-graduated cylinders create perfect loops. Spring action reduces hand fatigue. 6mm & 8.5mm
- PL79 Pliers - With this pliers, you can create bails by wrapping connectors, filigree, or sheet metal. Non-graduated cylinders create perfect loops. Spring-action reduces hand fatigue. 7.5 & 9mm
- LPOUCH3 Tool Pouch - BeadSmith leatherette case! They're lightly cushioned & lined with a velvet fabric to protect your tools. 9 bands, 9” x 6-½” x 1-¼”
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.