Set 12 Ball End Insert Bits (5/64”-½”)
Balldriver insert bits are designed for hand and power tools having ¼” hex adapter. Ideal for production and assembly operations where time is critical. Insert bits are 1” long for sizes 5/64-¼”, and 1-½” long for sizes 5/16-½”
- Angle entry up to 25 deg on - 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8 & ½”
- Made on ¼” hex stock to fit hand and power tools having ¼” hex adapters
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
|Made In:||United States|
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.