Fold-up Tool Double Pack 12587 (2-8mm) & 12589 (5/64”-¼)
GorillaGrip fold-up sets are compact, fitting easily into pockets or toolboxes. The GorillaGrip fold-up handle is 40 percent stronger than steel handles and are color-coded for easy identification. Precision cut tips allow full tool engagement in the screw. Patented flutes allow for easy selection of one tool at a time. The Flip and Turn Feature requires no repositioning of the tool when working against obstructions. Product Description: Protanium steel with Proguard corrosion-resistant finish. Tools fold into composite handle for easy storage. U.S.A. Sets (qty.): 2, Total Hex Keys (qty.): 16, Hex Tool Type: Folding, Metric (mm): 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, SAE (in.): 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, ¼.
- Hex sizes 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, ¼”; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8mm
- The color-coded GorillaGrip fold-up handle is 40percent stronger than steel handles
- Made with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.