L-Wrench Pack - 74937 (.050-3/8”) & 74999 (1.5-10mm)
The Bondhus 20499 Balldriver ProHold L-wrench Double Pack, 74937 (.050-3/8”) & 74999 (1.5-10mm) L-wrenches hold screws snug on tool and do not interfere with tool rotation. Stripping does not occur when pressure is applied to the non-magnetic ProHold tip. Save time using the ballpoint on the long arm to reach remote and blind locations. The short arm allows for high torque and features a precision tip that permits unobstructed screw entry every time. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest tools available. Double Pack (74937 + 74999); Sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8”, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on all included sizes of L-Wrenches
- The non-magnetic ProHold tip holds screws snug on tool and does not interfere with tool rotation
- Made with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge