Bit Set - Ball End w/Sockets, 1/8” - 3/8”, 7 Pc
Bondhus ProHold socket bits are designed to be strong and save time and money. Our unique holding buttons”snap” the bit securely into any six point socket, allowing the tool user to buy just the bit, rather than an expensive socket and bit assembly. Bondhus ProHold socket bits do not require use of roll pins or set screws to hold the bit in the socket. Bondhus exclusive manufacturing processes ensure the highest level of machining consistency as each ProHold socket bit is machined to incredibly tight tolerances. All Bondhus ProHold socket bits are manufactured from Bondhus exclusive Protanium Steel, which is up to 20-percent stronger than competitor tools, and finished with it's proprietary ProGuard corrosion resistant finish. ProHold socket bits are protected by US and foreign patents, ensuring ProHold socket bits are only available from Bondhus. Product Set 7 Ball End x 6” w/sockets 1/8” - 3/8” - 43845 ProHold Socket Ball End Bit 7 pc Tool Set w/Sockets 6” Length. Includes sizes: 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, ¼”, 5/16” ; 3/8”. With ProHold Button Technology. Protanium High Torque Steel and ProGuard corrosion resistant finish. 11.50 L. 7.70 W. 1.10 H.
- Ball end tips are designed to be the perfect balance between angle and strength
- Bondhus exclusive Protanium steel makes Bondhus tools up to 20percent stronger than competitor tools
- Bondhus' ProGuard finish delivers up to 5x more corrosion resistance than any other hex/star finish
- Bondhus' exclusive ProGuard finish delivers up to 5 times more corrosion resistance than any other hex or Star tool finish
- Bondhus stands behind every sale with a no questions asked lifetime replacement policy
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.