Set 13 Star bit 2” w/sockets T8-T60
Set 13 Star Bit 2” w/ sockets from (T8-T60) Bondhus ProHold socket bits are designed to be strong and save time and money. Our unique holding buttons”snap” the bit securely into any six point socket, allowing the tool user to buy just the bit, rather than an expensive socket and bit assembly. Bondhus ProHold socket bits do not require use of roll pins or set screws to hold the bit in the socket. Bondhus exclusive manufacturing processes ensure the highest level of machining consistency as each ProHold socket bit is machined to incredibly tight tolerances. All Bondhus ProHold socket bits are manufactured from Bondhus exclusive Protanium Steel, which is up to 20-percent stronger than competitor tools, and finished with it's proprietary ProGuard corrosion resistant finish. ProHold socket bits are protected by US and foreign patents, ensuring ProHold socket bits are only available from Bondhus.
- Two ProHold buttons provide plenty of holding power allowing the bits to be quickly inserted or removed from any six point socket, with no need for special tools
- Saves time because precision machining means every Bondhus tool fits precisely into the screw head, minimizing breakage and stripping
- Bondhus exclusive Protanium steel makes Bondhus tools up to 20-percent stonger than competitor tools and allows the use of more torque
- Bondhus' exclusive ProGuard finish delivers up to 5 times more corrosion resistance than any other hex or Star tool finish
- Bondhus stands behind every sale with a no questions asked lifetime replacement policy
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.