Balldriver Screwdrivers feature ergonomically designed ComfortGrip handles. This handle includes a hard thermoplastic core for strength and split resistance, and a soft rubber outer coating to ensure maximum comfort and grip. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium(R) steel blades mean these are the strongest ballpoints available. These ProHoldTM screwdrivers hold screw snug on tool to provide the greatest time savings for maintenance, assembly, and adjustment of hexagonal socket screws. The handles are proportioned to provide maximum torque without breakage. Product Screwdrivers - ProHold Tip Screwdriver Hex Sets - Finally, fasteners can be inserted or removed in hard to reach locations without the fastener falling off the tool and without sacrificing strength! Holds screws tight first time - everytime. Allows for maximum torque. Balldriver Tip on long arm for angle entry to 25° and fast screw removal.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, and 5/32”
- The non-magnetic ProHold tip holds screws snug on tool and does not interfere with tool rotation
- Made with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20 percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge