Set 7 ProHold Ball End L-wrenches 1.5-6mm
ProHold(TM) Balldriver L-wrenches hold screws snug on tool and do not interfere with tool rotation. Stripping does not occur when pressure is applied to the non-magnetic ProHold tip. Save time using the ballpoint on the long arm to reach remote and blind locations. The short arm allows for high torque and features a precision tip that permits unobstructed screw entry every time. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest tools available. Set 7 ProHold Balldriver L-wrenches 1.5-6mm - 74992 ProHold Balldriver Tip Hex Key L-wrench set of 7 pcs w/ProGuard Finish. Long Arm. Packaged in Bondhex Color Coded Case. Set Includes: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm ; 6mm. 8.50 L. 3.25 W. 1.00 H.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm
- The non-magnetic ProHold tip holds screws snug on tool and does not interfere with tool rotation
- Made with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20 percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge