T-Handle Set - Ball End, ProHold, Grad. Length, 5/32-3/8”
ProHoldTM Balldriver T-handles feature welded steel handles with cushion grips sized for maximum torque while protecting the ProHoldTM ballpoint tip and screw from rounding or stripping. The cushion grip handle is ergonomically shaped eliminating pressure points. The heavy duty handle generates flywheel effect for fast insertion and extraction of screws. These ProHoldTM T-handles hold screw snug on tool to provide the greatest time savings for maintenance, assembly, and adjustment of hexagonal socket screws. The handles are proportioned to provide maximum torque without breakage. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium(R) steel blades mean these are the strongest T-handles available. Product ProHold Balldriver Tool Sets ProHold Button holds screws snug without weakening tool or interfering with tool rotation. Made from Protanium High Torque Steel, which is up to 20 percent stronger than carbon steel. Rust proof, non-magnetic. Lifetime Warranty. T-Handles 6 pc. - 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, ¼”, 5/16”, 3/8”
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, ¼, 5/16, and 3/8”
- The non-magnetic ProHold tip holds screws snug on tool and does not interfere with tool rotation
- Made with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20 percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
|Made In:||United States|
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.