The best brass brushes we’ve ever seen because the bristles are finer than most and the handle is curved for better access. This makes them excellent for PMC and other applications where a softer bristle is preferable. The handle is laminated hardwood with three rows of fine gauge bristles.
- Ideal for precious metal clay (PMC) work and other applications where a small brush is required
- Brass crimped bristles; laminated hardwood handle
- 7-¾” long with a 7/16” bristle length
- 3 rows of fine gauge bristles
- Handle is curved for better access