Quick Brite 8 Oz
This cleaning solution is biodegradable safe fast and easy to use. Simply spray a mist of QuikBrite onto the object to be cleaned. Allow it to set one to two minutes and wipe off with a clean cotton cloth. This cleaner contains enzymes to remove all body oils general debris and grime accumulated on all jewelry and stones. QuikBrite is organic in nature and is non-toxic. It contains no phenols ammonia sulphur compounds nitrates or harmful components. Simple and quick try it today!
- Great for cleaning jewelry and stones
- Biodegradable, organic in nature and non-toxic
- Enzymes remove all body oils, general debris and grime
- 8 ounce spray bottle