ESD 5/64” x 2-3/8” Precision Slotted Screwdriver
ESD 5/64” x 2-3/8” Precision Slotted Screwdriver. Felo 31808 - ESD Safe Precision Screwdriver, Size: 5/64” x 2-3/8”. Felo ESD-Safe Precision Screwdriver handles are ergonomically designed with a freely rotating cap for minimal friction and a hanging hole for easy storage or inserting lever. The full-length polypropylene core handle has a pleasant soft-grip outer material for added comfort, as well as an anti-roll design. The screwdriver blade is made of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel with a black tip for precision fit.
- ESD-Safe(Electro Static Dissipative)handle material eliminates electric charge through dissipation
- Blades made of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel with black tip for precision fit
- Full length polypropylene handle with soft-grip outer material for added comfort
- Hanging hole for easy storage or inserting lever in the anti-roll handle.
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.