3/16” x 5” Insulated Slotted Screwdriver
3/16” x 5” Insulated Slotted Screwdriver. Felo 2-component Screwdriver handles are ergonomically designed for fatigue-free operation. This handle features full surface coated soft-component for highest torque transmission. Blades made of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel, reaching hardness up to 61 Rockwell. These insulated screwdrivers are individually tested for applications up to 1,000 volts.
- Blades made of Chrome Molybdenum-Vanadium steel with black tip for precision fit
- 2-component handle with soft-grip outer material for highest torque
- Insulated screwdrivers are individually tested for applications up to 1,000 volts
- Anti-roll handle with hole in handle to insert lever and easy storage
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Sales are limited to stock on hand only as this is a Clearance Sale Item.
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.