Foredom K.1060 High Speed Brushless Micromotor Kit with 2.35mm (3/32?) and 1/8? Collet
Kit includes control box with digital display, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32”) collet installed and 1/8” collet, variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, handpiece holder, wrenches for changing collets and an extra fuse.
Brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Overall Product Features-
Two Year Limited Warranty
Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
Maximum Torque or Watts Output 11.3 oz-in / 8 N-Cm or 160 Watts Output Power
Powerful even at minimum speeds
Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
HP4-617 Control Box and Front Panel LED Specifications and Features-
Control Box with Front Panel LED
Dial speed control sets precise speed and can set a maximum speed for operation with foot control
LED digital speed display
- Forward or Reverse rotation,
- Dial or Foot speed control,
- 115 or 230 Volt
Built in overload protection
Convenient handpiece holder with four (4) optional locations on control box
Tray with lip on top of control box to hold small items
Specs: 50/60 Hz, 250 Input Watts, 6” wide x 8” deep x 4-1/4” high, 6´ cord, weighs 5.4 lbs.
H.MH-160 Brushless Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features –
Ergonomic, comfortable grip
Brushless with long-lasting ball bearings
Easy bur changes – twist to release or lock bur
Designed for simple collet changes to use 3/32” (2.35mm) or 1/8” shank burs
Specs: 6-1/2” long, 1-1/8” diameter at thickest end, 1/2” diameter at nosecone, 5´ long handpiece cord, weighs 11.5 oz.