Foredom K.2247 Deluxe Stone Setting Kit, 2 Handpieces with MAMH-2 Base Mount Motor Hanger, 115v
PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
1. Series LX Motor: permanent magnet motor specifically designed for high torque/low speed applications, offering more power for jobs like stone setting, wax modeling, and pearl drilling. M.LX, M.LXM, and M.LXB ball bearing motors feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm. They are ideal for use with Foredom's drill presses. They also are well matched with the H.18, H.15 and H.15D Quick Change and Hammer Handpieces for stone setting. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging,
and Foredom's standard 39″ long key-tip shafting for connecting to any of Foredom's interchangeable, quick disconnect handpieces.
Foredom’s permanent magnet motors require the use of a C.TXR, C.SXR, or C.EMX speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
2. C.TXR Speed Control: The C.TXR looks the same as Foredom's standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series LX and TX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor’s shielded-type plug. The C.TXR features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. 7-1/4″ long, 4-1/2″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, 2 lb/1 kg packaged wt.
3. H.18 Quick Change Handpiece: for use with only 2.35mm (3/32″) shank burs. A press lever action is all that is required to change accessories. It features a very slim grip and pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require any lubrication. 7″ long, 19/32″ dia., 3.65 oz, 4.45 oz packaged wt.
4. H.15 Hammer Handpiece: has a hammering rather than rotary action for use at low speed (0-5,000 rpm) by jewelers for stone setting and decorative work. Comes with HP10177 Anvil Point. It requires periodic lubrication. Hammer has 1/32″ stroke and its impact can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the silver knurled adjusting ring. Optional points are available: 6 different shaped Anvil Points (HP10171, HP10172, HP10173,HP10175, HP10176 and HP10179); R15PT Pave Point, and HP10212 Stylus with Carbide Tip. 6-1/4″ long, 1/4″ dia. at tip, 3.65 oz, 4.85 oz packaged wt. Member of the Foredom system of “Interchangeable Handpieces”.
5. AK90 Accessory Kit: 13-pc. assortment of step drills and steel engraving burs in small round bur holder.
6. Flexible shaft grease
7. MAMH-2 Motor Hanger: Base Mount
|Made In:||United States|
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.