German Style Chasing Hammer 1 ¼”
“German Stylein. chasing hammer is a high quality tool. The handle is hardwood featuring a wedge and oblong hole to keep the head from turning. The 32mm (1-¼”) face is flat and the pein side is slanted for better ergonomics when striking metal. This is a
- Great for striking chasing tools or flattening
- Stainless steel, case hardened head with a hardwood handle
- 32mm (1-¼”) face diameter
- Head of the hammer weighs 6 ounces
- Pein is slanted for better ergonomics when striking
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.