Texturing Hammer,rectangular Star/xhatch (Diamond)
Texturing hammers for non-ferrous metals. Our double-sided hammers enable the user to make attractive patterns to give jewelry and other metal items a special look. Two different patterns with each hammer. Just place sheet metal on a flat metal block or anvil and strike sharply. In no time you will have interesting patterns. Hammers have a Rockwell hardness of 48 and the more the hammer is used the more interesting the patterns become. Let your imagination take over – our hammers will provide you with a simple and easy method to give your finished piece that extra flair.
- Ideal for putting a design, imprint, and pattern into non-ferrous metals
- Double sided texturing hammer
- 10” long; 1” by 3/8” diameter
- One side of the hammer has a crosshatch, or diamond, pattern and the other a star pattern
- Place sheet metal on a flat metal block or anvil, strike, and you have patterned metal