5081W - Hard Wire Cutter Tungsten Alloy Body 50° Wide Flush
- Made from solid Tungesten Alloy Steel.
- Machined and formed to have exceptionally sharp cutting edges.
- Hardness of 66 to 68 HRC on both cutting edges.
- Used for cutting fine hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- W cutters are better suited for ultra fine hard wire and when access into tight areas is required.
- Tronex is the only manufacturer in the world who makes these type of hard wire cutters.
- 50 Degree Wide Head Class W Cutters
- Handle Length: Standard (short)
- Head Shape: 50 Degree Wide Head
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Material: Tungsten Alloy Steel
- Finish: Polished with gold screw
- Cutting Capacity (steel wire): .003" - .007" (.08mm – .18mm); 39-33 AWG
Please visit our "Selecting a Cutter" guide to help in the selection of the right cutter.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $13