With a couple hammer strikes, this chisel cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans burrs and rough edges off cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum. It's ideal in spaces too tight for a saw and won't overheat the area like a torch. Made from premium, high carbon steel, each chisel is individually heat treated. This carefully controlled process creates a strong, hardened cutting edge while maintaining the temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping. The blade is rough ground after forging and sharpened a second time after heat treating to produce a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
- Cuts bolts rods and rivets cleans off waste and slag and shapes cast iron steel brass bronze copper and aluminum
- Forged and machined from premium high carbon steel
- Rough ground after forging a second sharpening after heat treating produces a high-performance cutting edge
- Individual heat treatment allows the right balance of a hardened edge with a softer striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch rust-preventative coating