EasyBraid - Desoldering Braid, One Step, 0.050'' X 25'
- Used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics
- Easily removes solder from components or pads on a circuit board
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire; tight weave enables quick “on and off” desoldering
- Flux residue on board does not need to be cleaned
- To be used in conjunction with processes using RMA type no-clean fluxes
- Uses flux classification type L0 per IPC J-STD-004B - compatible with R, RA, RMA, and NC type fluxes
|Made In:||United States|
Micro-Tools makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each item. Actual packaging and/or specifications may be slightly different from the information and picture provided.
We Also Recommend
Repair Kit w/Lubricant For Kodak Carousel Slide Projector w/Focus Motor
Sale price $2595 $25.95 Save $12