Pliers - Baby Wubbers, Bent Nose
The hand-finished Baby Wubbers Bent Nose Pliers have fine tips that are useful for working in tighter, hard-to-reach spots or with lighter-gauge wire. They are great for holding without blocking access to your work. The silky smooth, hand-finished edges help prevent marring and the matte finish inside the jaws holds securely. These handy pliers are intended for use with 18-30 gauge wire.
- Total Length of Pliers: 5.0”. Width of the Jaw at the Tip: 1.0mm.
- Lengths of Jaws from Tip to Box Joint: 24mm. Box Joint: 7.0mm Deep by 9.0mm Wide by 25.0mm Long
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel
- Jaws hold tight to prevent slippage and help protect metal from scratching and marring
- Cushioned, green handles that fit perfectly and naturally