Pliers - Wubbers, Narrow Flat Nose, 3mm
Wubbers Classic Narrow Flat Nose Pliers are especially useful when making sharp bends in wire or when working with small- to medium-sized jump rings. A great multi-purpose pair of pliers, you can use them for holding, adjusting, bending, and moving wire sizes12- to 28-gauge. The silky smooth, hand-finished edges help prevent marring and the matte finish inside the jaws holds securely.
- 6.5” long with a 3mm wide jaw at the tip
- Padded handles are comfortable, give plenty of leverage and control
- Long handles feel substantial in your hand, providing leverage without the bulk
- Can be used with any gauge wire, even 12 and 14 gauge
- Cushioned, green handles that fit perfectly and naturally; Smooth-action springs